- DermRounds.com Created by dermatologists, this is a social and professional networking site dedicated to connecting dermatologists, residents, fellows, other physicians, health professionals, industry leaders, and anyone who is in the field of dermatology.
- GasWork.com GasWork.com is a job board for anesthesiologists. Go to GasWork.com to learn about the anesthesia job market, job locations, salaries, on-call and skill requirements, fellowships and new graduate jobs.
- GlobalRPh.com GlobalRPh.com Provides drug information, intravenous drug dilution standards, online clinical dosing calculators and other tools for health care professionals.
- MatchApplicants.com MatchApplicants.com is a free resource intended for current medical students to search profiles of previous residency applicants.
- MDApplicants.com MDApplicants.com is a collaborative site created by the online community to serve as a guide to prospective premedical students and contains applicant profiles broken down into non-interviewed, interviewed, and accepted pools for medical schools in the U.S. and Canada.
- PainRounds The pain medicine web site, including news, articles and fellowship information.
- PharmApplicants.com A site for prepharmacy students to search members based on a range of criteria to see how various students stood up against specific pharmacy schools.
- PulmCCM Central Provides summaries and analysis of the most important and interesting articles in pulmonary and critical care from more than 30 top journals as they’re published. PulmCCM Central also offers a library of free board review questions in pulmonary & critical care, and a weekly email newsletter with the latest published research.
- QuizMD A student developed and supported site containing clinical cases, quizzes and questions similar to those asked on wards.
- Radio Rounds Radio Rounds is the first and only radio show in the nation produced entirely by medical students. Every Sunday at 12 p.m. EST, students from the Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine interview a variety of physicians and healthcare leaders about their experiences in medicine. Listen to Radio Rounds for everything from advice on choosing a specialty to personal stories that highlight the humanistic aspects of medicine.
- RadRounds.com RadRounds is a radiology and medical imaging professional network for building relationships in clinical practice, education, career, research, and industry.
- ResidentSwap ResidentSwap lists currently vacant residency spots and anonymously listed spots currently filled by residents interested in swapping location or specialty.
- RotatingRoom.com RotatingRoom.com is a sublet website used by dozens of medical schools and hospitals around the country; automatically searches for sublets from neighboring institutions!
The Latest from SDN Forums
"What other symptom would most likely be present?" by sharklasers 5.19.13
Single glove during surgery by tco 5.19.13
USMLE images by Anastomoses 5.19.13
USMLE Genetics by dwijeshsheth 5.19.13
USMLE Preparing for USMLE in first year? Too early? by TAWS 5.19.13
venous pressure and pressure gradient by Jonari 5.19.13SEE ALL >
MD & DO 3.5c 3.3s 26Q. Retake? by oOKawaiiOo 5.19.13
I am a Christian by Law2Doc 5.19.13
Low MCAT, High GPA by coffeesnob 5.19.13
Does it look bad to take any science course ,specifically pre med course, in su by OCDOCDOCD 5.19.13
TBR Bio by mcloaf 5.19.13
MD & DO cGPA 3.2, No MCAT yet, My chances? by oOKawaiiOo 5.19.13SEE ALL >
Pre Nursing for A Pre-Dental Student by lwtech 5.19.13
If you are a orthodontist can you still practice as a general dentist? by justsusan 5.19.13
Filling out grades and course info on AADSAS -- do I need official transcripts? by Longcatislong 5.19.13
Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology by hs113891 5.19.13
Accepted and now SUPER worried about cost.. by user101 5.19.13
Athletics and academics by user101 5.19.13SEE ALL >
So many things to prepare...yet none is ready and I'm out of time.. HELP! by optomgirl578 5.19.13
Kaplan physics is a HORRIBLE representation by TheMotivator 5.18.13
Do you think I can get into Optometrist school? by JinTaek 5.18.13
How can private practice compete?? by KHE 5.18.13
Chances of getting into Optometry schoool by dh2020 5.18.13
Academic Update by longhornforlife 5.18.13SEE ALL >
How to study in pharmacy school? by Seahawksfan87 5.19.13
pharmacists...would you do it again? by B Wong 5.19.13
Panicked!!! Failed audit today by rxlea 5.19.13
2017 Western University of Health Sciences by pharmDstudent12 5.19.13
Pharmacy Job Market/Outlook by Lnsean 5.19.13
Temple University School of Pharmacy by BaSsHeAd 5.19.13SEE ALL >
Boards part 1 by darazon 5.19.13
Citizenship and VA Residency by darazon 5.19.13
What are my chances??? by darazon 5.19.13
Podiatry Student sues over failing boards 4 times? What the H*ll?? by Textbookversion 5.19.13
In search of practice for sale by JAW2011 5.19.13
Question about Podiatrist training by jonod1107 5.19.13SEE ALL >
Your Thoughts On EMDR? (Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) by futureapppsy2 5.19.13
Purchasing the WAIS-IV and WISC-IV by jnine 5.19.13
Good Psychology Blogs? by Rivi 5.18.13
EPPP practice test scores for those who passed by Therapist4Chnge 5.18.13
MHC Masters Question by MBellows 5.18.13
consumer psychology by mcvcm92 5.18.13SEE ALL >