2023-2024 Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (ACOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the call! Was on the 1A status yesterday! 🎉
Congratulations! Let me know when you get the email I'm paranoid cause I haven't gotten mine yet haha

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations! Let me know when you get the email I'm paranoid cause I haven't gotten mine yet haha
Yeah I haven't either! The admissions person was talking about the whole deposit/acceptance info but it kinda went out the other ear. 🥲 I was too busy freaking out lol

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I haven't either! The admissions person was talking about the whole deposit/acceptance info but it kinda went out the other ear. 🥲 I was too busy freaking out lol
Same!!! After the call I was like did that really just happen! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got accepted, too!!!! Guys! Dreams do come true! Stats: 3.71 GPA, 498 MCAT, 2500 hours organic chem research, 4 published papers, 4000 ER scribe, 250 hours clinical volunteering. ORM but low SES. This was my first year applying DO and fourth time applying MD. I also interviewed at FSU but was waitlisted prior to rejection. Keep trying… and don’t take Reddit too seriously.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users