2023-2024 Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed 5/13, waitlisted 5/29

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did they say when interviews are done? Still haven't heard anything back.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know the current numbers of people on each of the NM and FL acceptance groups (I believe Discord and/or FB)?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those waiting on decisions or those who got accepted… did you write a letter of continued interest while waiting? Interviewed 5/20.

For those waiting on decisions or those who got accepted… did you write a letter of continued interest while waiting? Interviewed 5/20.
I did not write a LOI and got off the waitlist for NM. I interviewed 2/20, waitlisted 3/4, taken off the WL 4/17.

Reactions: 1 users
Yea doesn’t make sense why they are still interviewing only to WL people. It already seems like there’s a decent amount of people on the WL. I am assuming that they are expecting a lot of people to withdraw.

I remember reading on Reddit a few days ago someone commented that the NM campus seems to already be full. Yeah I'm sure some will withdraw in the coming month but it feels like they have a big WL already and not enough spots left yet they continued interviewing until very late May. Maybe they are expecting mass withdrawals from the FL campus in particular? Idk.