2023-2024 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted today around 10:19 am PBL Sewell on the HPWL since Feb 28! My stats are 508, 3.89/3.7 (cgpa/sgpa) and I’m in state! I’ve been a long time member of this thread and I cant express my gratitude to all of you guys for being supportive! I am totally here if anyone has any questions and I hope to celebrate with all of you soon! Thank you all for listening to my stress for the past three months! ❤️

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Accepted today around 10:19 am PBL Sewell on the HPWL since Feb 28! My stats are 508, 3.89/3.7 (cgpa/sgpa) and I’m in state! I’ve been a long time member of this thread and I cant express my gratitude to all of you guys for being supportive! I am totally here if anyone has any questions and I hope to celebrate with all of you soon! Thank you all for listening to my stress for the past three months! ❤️
Congratulations omg!!!! I’m so very happy for you! Keep the rest of us in your thought please!! Still praying for the A myself :) <3

Reactions: 1 user
congrats!!! now celebrate!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow thats awesome and great to hear as someone not on the HPWL, gives me a little bit of hope. Do you mind me asking your stats?
Sorry for the late response 3.4/3.6 (college gpa/masters gpa), MCAT: 511