2023-2024 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
how much WL room seems to remain?
Speculating off of the facebook page, but it looks like not much - class of 2027 admitted 202 students and 2028 facebook group has 193 members :/

Members don't see this ad.

Speculating off of the facebook page, but it looks like not much - class of 2027 admitted 202 students and 2028 facebook group has 193 members :/

I wouldn’t use this as a gauge for WL movement because at least me personally have not gone through and left the facebook pages of schools I’ve withdrawn from, Tufts included!

I wouldn’t use this as a gauge for WL movement because at least me personally have not gone through and left the facebook pages of schools I’ve withdrawn from, Tufts included!

This and there’s also current M1s and other admin in the group!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, I'm crossing my fingers that this is the case! Thank you for the input :)

Have any Maine Track accepted students heard about the MMC Scholarship? The acceptance portal mentions that these would be sent out in March...
They already sent them out. If you havent received the email, it means you did not get it. I didnt get it either and emailed them to ask.

There have been a lot of new people who have gotten in off the WL.
FYI, there is an accepted students GroupMe (there is also a link to one for the Maine Track within). Click here to join: GroupMe

There have been a lot of new people who have gotten in off the WL.
FYI, there is an accepted students GroupMe (there is also a link to one for the Maine Track within). Click here to join: GroupMe

about how much WL movement do you think remains, judging from this?

about how much WL movement do you think remains, judging from this?

Don’t think the numbers are 100% representative of class size, but there’s 196 in the official group me (including some admin + M1s), and 110 in unofficial groupme (not the maine specific one). I feel like a lot of people left the groupme on 5/1 so hopefully we’ll see more movement soon

Don’t think the numbers are 100% representative of class size, but there’s 196 in the official group me (including some admin + M1s), and 110 in unofficial groupme (not the maine specific one). I feel like a lot of people left the groupme on 5/1 so hopefully we’ll see more movement soon

ah okay! so there’s 196 for boston accepted class now ? sorry for all the questions

ah okay! so there’s 196 for boston accepted class now ? sorry for all the questions

I think this group includes Maine and Boston students.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think this group includes Maine and Boston students.

got it. sorry for all the questions hahah. do you know if the WL movement only happens on tuesdays? that’s what it seems from this thread but i’m not in the chat so don’t know

has there been an update from the group me on how much waitlist movement seems to remain?

okay! the group me still says 111 students but I am not sure how to use this to gauge space/if it is even reliable to do so

Groupme is unofficial, official FB has 197 rn

the website says the CTE deadline is 21 days before matriculation. i'm also really really hoping for a bit more movement, maybe in june? not sure how movement has been going this cycle. good luck to you!! :)