2023-2024 University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNECOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how long UNECOM is giving accepted students to accept/decline their acceptance?

Does anyone know how long the “welcome session” should be? I have mine at 6pm tomorrow but am unsure how long it will last

Will be withdrawing my A! Both campuses were so special when I visited and I know a deserving person on the waitlist will get this spot. Wishing everyone good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Will be withdrawing my A! Both campuses were so special when I visited and I know a deserving person on the waitlist will get this spot. Wishing everyone good luck!
Good luck on this journey and congratulations on your A’s! Thanks for giving us WL people some hope.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if people have gotten off the waitlist since Monday? Idk if the waitlist movement is slowing down…

confused that they are still offering interviews while there is a waitlist? Is there a real chance to gain admission after an interview or no? Very odd this late into the cycle

confused that they are still offering interviews while there is a waitlist? Is there a real chance to gain admission after an interview or no? Very odd this late into the cycle
At their welcome session, they said that after interviews they expected to offer R's, A's, wait list, and deferred A's

When would you guys plan on sending a LOI after these most recent rounds of interviews? They said they wanted to have decisions out by Monday, so ideally before then. It just seems so early.

When would you guys plan on sending a LOI after these most recent rounds of interviews? They said they wanted to have decisions out by Monday, so ideally before then. It just seems so early.
The sooner the better at this point. Orientation is is in a few weeks. If you're serious, let them know!

Reactions: 1 user