ADEA AADSAS 2024-2025 Application Questions Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Should I add a CPR/AED certification under licenses or is it better to just leave that section blank?

Members don't see this ad.

For the experience section, do the ones we star appear first, or is it similar to the pdf where they just have an asterisk next to them? I am wondering because the order of my experiences is extremely random and I am not sure how I can change the order.

Members don't see this ad :)
For the experience section, do the ones we star appear first, or is it similar to the pdf where they just have an asterisk next to them? I am wondering because the order of my experiences is extremely random and I am not sure how I can change the order.
It will show the 6 starred ones first, but I don’t think you can place them in a specific order

How is the manual dexterity question supposed to be formatted. Can it be done like this for example:

Coloring: Using an advanced coloring book with….

Hockey: puck handling and using the stick….

Dental club: painting, bead making, ….

Obviously right more about each but in that format?

How is the manual dexterity question supposed to be formatted. Can it be done like this for example:

Coloring: Using an advanced coloring book with….

Hockey: puck handling and using the stick….

Dental club: painting, bead making, ….

Obviously right more about each but in that format?
format it however you want...

Hello,
I will be applying as a Canadian student so does obtaining a DENTal Personal Identifier Number apply to me? If so, how can I go about getting this number despite not doing the American DAT. I have only done the Canadian DAT.

Thank you in advance!