This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The_Chosen_1

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was accepted on November 22nd and know of another person on here that got accepted. Congrats to you both!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted on November 22nd and know of another person on here that got accepted. Congrats to you both!
Congrats to you too! Have you guys found any housing? I just received an acceptance yesterday so I'm trying to find a place before we start in August

Thanks & you! I haven't found housing yet, but they apparently allow you to join the PNWU MAMS page on FB, and I believe they discuss housing at UP a bit more in detail there
There is a few more months to go so makes sense! I guess I'm just excited haha! I found a PNWU MAMS 2023-2024 FB group that I just requested to join as well!

Hey all, I am a current MAMS if anyone has any questions, feel free to message me!

Reactions: 1 user
I know this is super late, but I just received an acceptance too! Does anyone know what to do or how this works?

I know this is super late, but I just received an acceptance too! Does anyone know what to do or how this works?
My friend applied a little before the deadline. Do you know if they are still taking students for this class? Congrats on the acceptance!

Does anyone know what their testing schedule is like?
And Do they have a dress code?