2023-2024 New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They sent you an email about the bridge program deadline and didn’t even invite you to apply to the bridge program? Strange.
Also I just realized I’m in the wrong group. I interviewed for Jonesboro and don’t think the bridge program even applies to us. Nevermind!lol

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the class currently full? It seems like there has been barely any waitlist movement this year as compared to previous years, not to mention that movement has also started exceptionally late this year. Its hard to remain hopeful as we are nearly entering June and only two people here reported getting off the waitlist as compared to 8-10+ people around this time in previous years.

Is the class currently full? It seems like there has been barely any waitlist movement this year as compared to previous years, not to mention that movement has also started exceptionally late this year. Its hard to remain hopeful as we are nearly entering June and only two people here reported getting off the waitlist as compared to 8-10+ people around this time in previous years.
I saw a couple of people leave the GroupMe between your post and now. More people probably withdrew before then too. We should be moving soon. I also noticed that another Student Ambassador tour is lined up for mid-June, so hopefully, that is a sign that they're going to clear more people from the list.

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats! Do you think they are sending out any more acceptances today or will next round of movement be in a few weeks?

Amazing coincidence that I said WL movement should come soon, and it just happened. Time to plug the socials again. Here is the 2028 GroupMe, and here is the FaceBook page. Come network with your future classmates now!
P.S. If you want to put yourself out there before class even starts, I am starting an incoming student spotlight on my Medfluencer YouTube channel in July. Feel free to message me on GroupMe, and I can give you a link to the chat for communications.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations to everyone that got off the WL! Did anyone interviewed after January and not invited to the bridge program get off the WL yet? Still trying to find some reasons to remain hopeful, though ready to accept the fact, self-reflect, and reapply Lol.

• Care
Congratulations to everyone that got off the WL! Did anyone interviewed after January and not invited to the bridge program get off the WL yet? Still trying to find some reasons to remain hopeful, though ready to accept the fact, self-reflect, and reapply Lol.
Still on WL :(. Interviewed in February, not invited to bridge program.
Luckily just got the A at another school, but NYIT is much closer to home/family

• Care
Still on WL. Interviewed March, invited to bridge program. Update email sent that bridge program application was extended. Sigh :( time to lick my wounds and start prepping to move ig

• Care
Reactions: 1 users