2023-2024 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those who got off the waitlist, how soon after your acceptance did you hear about scholarships?

Members don't see this ad.

For those who got off the waitlist, how soon after your acceptance did you hear about scholarships?
Admissions told me last week that they have no sense of when scholarships may be given out

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Admissions told me that only those who receive scholarships will receive an email. I haven’t gotten an email yet (A early May) so I’m assuming no scholarships for me?

Admissions told me that only those who receive scholarships will receive an email. I haven’t gotten an email yet (A early May) so I’m assuming no scholarships for me?
I got in touch with admin today and was told that scholarships are being offered as they are declined, so there is hope.

Reactions: 1 user
Welp. The CTE deadline for my state school is 6/1 so it looks like the Larner dream is over for me. Best of luck to those still waiting and congrats to those that will be attending! I'll see y'all on the other side ❤️

• Care
Reactions: 5 users