Adcoms, have you ever wanted to interview someone just via SDN behavior?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unless he is here again and is doing a better job of concealing it this time.

True - he went undetected for a long time. For several weeks after “Retake a 518?” it was still kinda “is this guy for real? nah, gotta be a troll. but wait his answer here was kinda reasonable”

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
One of the programs I used to study the MCAT has a USMLE program as well and i forgot to turn off auto renewal and already spent the $250...so guess what your boy is doing in his spare time for funzies....

Dont you try and play the whoops didnt mean to card. We know you lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
There have been quite a few of my favor SDNers who I would have loved to interview, and have as students.

You had me at hello.

NatRB.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I'd want to meet the creator of the poop hotdog thread.

omg I'd also want to meed jalby

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Can someone please explain the origin of the SAVAGE meme to me? I think I missed it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't get on here much. After I applied, I took a really long break

Panda back in the day, from old posts I've read and from some of his blog posts, would have been fun to meet. And interview if I was an adcom

I feel like the thread title is missing a negative somewhere in its proposition.

IDK, to me his only legit posts were arguing about how much you would tip an attractive bartender.
Ok, he was a visionary and underappreciated. That "lookism in med admissions" thread was spot on, all the current students and even interviewees at schools I've interviewed at so far are beautiful.

Ok, he was a visionary and underappreciated. That "lookism in med admissions" thread was spot on, all the current students and even interviewees at schools I've interviewed at so far are beautiful.
*hasn’t received an interview at any school that required a headshot pre-II*

*dies a little inside*

• Haha
all the current students and even interviewees at schools I've interviewed at so far are beautiful
Hmm... I’m going to need you to provide your IA list because this has not been the case for me. Jk. Kinda.

Reactions: 1 users
Hmm... I’m going to need you to provide your IA list because this has not been the case for me. Jk. Kinda.
There is a disproportionate amount of pretty people. At UMich....everyone was a 6 or higher with a disproportionate number of 9/10+ 5’7” blonde white midwestern women...

It was especially obvious when I was at Jefferson bc the interview group was enormous, around 35 people, and basically everyone was just super attractive and that went double for the current students. Weird thing is though that they only asked for photos after II sooooo make of that data what you will.

There is a disproportionate amount of pretty people. At UMich....everyone was a 6 or higher with a disproportionate number of 9/10+ 5’7” blonde white midwestern women...

I’m telling your wife this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Yeah I think lookism exists. I haven't met any overweight people yet on the interview trail.

It was especially obvious when I was at Jefferson bc the interview group was enormous, around 35 people, and basically everyone was just super attractive and that went double for the current students. Weird thing is though that they only asked for photos after II sooooo make of that data what you will.
Everyone just wants to have a hot physician Instagram account.

• Haha
Everyone just wants to have a hot physician Instagram account.
FR though...Went through some old high school friend's facebook accounts, and they all have accounts called like "Erin-imma-doctor" where it is just inspirational quotes over a picture of a stethoscope or White coat pictures like "Selfies at starbucks studying for Step1" like....Why you studying at starbucks in your white coat? Shouldn't you be studying instead of instagramming?

• Wow
FR though...Went through some old high school friend's facebook accounts, and they all have accounts called like "Erin-imma-doctor" where it is just inspirational quotes over a picture of a stethoscope or White coat pictures like "Selfies at starbucks studying for Step1" like....Why you studying at starbucks in your white coat? Shouldn't you be studying instead of instagramming?
Haha my friend whos an OMS-1 right now just made a med school insta page with 2 of his buddies there. Its all generic advice about pre-med but their goal is to get big enough to be sponsored by companies to get free stuff. They already got a pair of anti-blue light glasses for free so i guess its working. They literally went to all the UMiami undergrad sorority page girls, followed them all, got the follow back, and unfollowed them and are sitting at like 1300 followers right now LOL. Their goal is to get free Figs scrubs

• Haha
Haha my friend whos an OMS-1 right now just made a med school insta page with 2 of his buddies there. Its all generic advice about pre-med but their goal is to get big enough to be sponsored by companies to get free stuff. They already got a pair of anti-blue light glasses for free so i guess its working. They literally went to all the UMiami undergrad sorority page girls, followed them all, got the follow back, and unfollowed them and are sitting at like 1300 followers right now LOL. Their goal is to get free Figs scrubs
Damn, I applied there. If I go, imma have to get in on that with them

I really need to not post self incriminating things on this account... I'd be an auto reject just from SDN username alone.

• Haha
DM me for a job if you become a radiologist.

Hey @Jalby! I was recently - and quite meanly, I might add - rejected from Georgetown and I immediately thought of your thread after I read the email. I should have heeded your advice.

This is why I tell people they should Reject Georgetown before they reject you. It always feels better.

Hey @Jalby! I was recently - and quite meanly, I might add - rejected from Georgetown and I immediately thought of your thread after I read the email. I should have heeded your advice.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users