Match Info "Public"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Koko

Koko
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
From today's NMRP e-mail:

"The Match Outcome for All Programs, which is available to all participants, will be posted to the R3 System on March 20th, the Monday after Match Week."

So all of us who are in the match can see the names of incoming interns at each program?

Members don't see this ad.

Koko said:
From today's NMRP e-mail:

"The Match Outcome for All Programs, which is available to all participants, will be posted to the R3 System on March 20th, the Monday after Match Week."

So all of us who are in the match can see the names of incoming interns at each program?

No I don't think so. Many schools put the information on their website or in the local newspaper however.

fourthyearmed said:
No I don't think so. Many schools put the information on their website or in the local newspaper however.

So what does that sentence mean? "Match Outcome for all programs" available to "all participants"?

While the Abx I'm on are giving me the runs, I don't think they're affecting my cognitive abilities. Or are they?

It means you will see how many they took from the match, how many they scrambled in, and if they filled.

ya wanna know what really sucks about the whole thing is that all of the programs that you ranked can pull you up and see where you matched and where you ranked them, but we can't pull up a list to see where/or if we were ranked by all the programs we ranked. crap i say, crap.

u_r_my_serenity said:
It means you will see how many they took from the match, how many they scrambled in, and if they filled.

So it's just the aggregate data...that makes sense. I guess the abx are more powerful than I realized. Thanks for translating my first language for me.

kbrown said:
ya wanna know what really sucks about the whole thing is that all of the programs that you ranked can pull you up and see where you matched and where you ranked them, but we can't pull up a list to see where/or if we were ranked by all the programs we ranked. crap i say, crap.

I don't think they can see where you ranked them, but they will see where you matched at if they want. So they will obviously know you ranked that program higher than them, but they will not know if they were 2, 3 or 4. Who cares at that point anyway, you are somebody elses whipping boy at that point anyway.

i second that..they can see where you actually matched but CANNOT see the rest of your list or where you ranked them...know this for a fact... :D

missdr said:
i second that..they can see where you actually matched but CANNOT see the rest of your list or where you ranked them...know this for a fact... :D

good to know. i saw that somewhere else in a different forum, didn't mean to perpetuate a myth. 4 til if/7 til where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

someone mentioned to me that the monday email states how long the program is that you matched at? Does this sound right to anyone?
have a good day:)

Amma said:
someone mentioned to me that the monday email states how long the program is that you matched at? Does this sound right to anyone?
have a good day:)

no, it will just say one of the five pre-determined statements.